Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

October 28, 2012 - a very belated post

I apologize for not posting sooner.  Finding time to work, uninterrupted, is difficult right now.  If I get interrupted I have to re-read everything I have written and that leads to rewrites which I refuse do do.

Generally Gretchen is doing well.  Memory is the big issue right now.  It is easier to say that she suffers from confusion but really she isn't confused unless her memory is being a problem.  The manifestation of it is confusion.  There is definitely improvement on the memory issue but it is still a problem when Gretchen is tired.

One very good bit of news is in relation to her feet.  I don't remember if I mentioned it but Gretchen has been having constant foot pain (to the point where she switched to taking her pain meds that were prescribed for shoulder pain to her foot pain - with doctor approval).  She was diagnosed with plantar fasciitis in one foot and tendinitis in the other (with a bit of the other in each foot).  On Friday I took her out and had her fitted for running shoes (Peter and I can only wear running shoes).  I spent $90 on shoes.  She spent most of the day yesterday on her feet and said she had no pain.

I spent most of yesterday sick with a sinus headache (I had to work for a couple hours in the morning) and Peter says he is battling a sinus infection.  I think Peter and I are reaching the point of exhaustion.  Please continue to pray for us, and especially Gretchen's memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments here are a privilege that is encouraged. If you are mean to me or anyone else here it will not be tolerated.